1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
look at these boots and tell me you dont immediately want to go adventuring in them holy shit i love these shoes so much
starting today all blogs without the following image will be deleted within 24 hours
i’m not even afraid of deletion. i just want this image on my blog
okay but imagine cecil and carlos deciding to get married and talking about if one of them wants to take the other’s last name or if they want to hyphenate or what
and cecil just is like “not that i don’t think every part of you is perfect but i think most people would agree…
I keep forgetting Im like an adult and not 16….like…I can tell my parents no….they don’t own me…..but I still live under their roof and they pay for my insurance and phone so it’s like…..awkward….I’m free….but not because I’m poor